Friday, December 19, 2014

The JOLT Playlist, December 19, 2014

Hour 1
On the Radio - Donna Summer
You're All I Want for Christmas - the Salsoul Orchestra
Swearin' to God - Frankie Valli
Night Fever - the Bee Gees
I Love the Nightlife - Alicia Bridges

Hour 2
Have You Never Been Mellow - Olivia Newton-John
Y.M.C.A. - the Village People
Upside Down - Diana Ross
The Love I Lost - Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes
Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
Baby, I'm Burning - Dolly Parton

Hour 3
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
A conversation with Brooke Shields about her book, There Was a Little Girl
Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Ritchie
Don't Beat Around the Bush - the Salsoul Orchestra
Put Your Feet to the Beat - the Ritchie Family

Hour 4
He's the Greatest Dancer - Sister Sledge
A conversation with relationship expert Carl Sandler
I Love Music - the O'Jays
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Frank Sinatra
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
Love's Theme - Love Unlimited Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment