Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, April 1, 2015

Hour 1
On My Way - Axwell & Ingrosso
Invincible - Kelly Clarkson
Fire With Fire - Scissor Sisters
King - Years & Years
If U Got It - Chris Malinchak

Hour 2
Cheap Sunglasses (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - RAC with Matthew Koma
A conversation with Peter Facinelli about his new NBC series, American Odyssey
Style (Division 4 Mix) - Taylor Swift
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
I Believe in You - Kylie Minogue

Hour 3
Doubt - Mary J. Blige
A conversation with LGBT activist Malcolm Lazin
Ghost Town - Madonna
Black Me Out - Against Me!
A conversation with filmmaker Toby Oppenheimer about his new documentary Check It
Hell - Tegan & Sara

Hour 4
Postcard - Jukebox the Ghost
For Once in My Life - Mel B.
A conversation with Mel B. about her various new projects
I Look Fuckin' Cool - Adore Delano
Loud Places - Jamie XX with Romy
Notorious Funk - Duran Duran vs. Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment