Thursday, April 16, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, April 16, 2015

Hour 1
We've Got a Love Thing - CeCe Peniston
Lay Me Down (Tiesto Mix) - Sam Smith
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
I'll Be There - Chic
More Than I Knew - Deborah Cox
Nothing Without Love - Nate Ruess

Hour 2
I Just Go - Aiden Leslie
A conversation with Aiden Leslie about his new single
Going Out Like That (Bummerman Mix) - Reba
Ship to Wreck - Florence & the Machine
Mister Sister - Kate Pierson

Hour 3
Tick Tick Trick - Dina Delicious
A recap of RuPaul's Drag Race with Dina Delicious and Sergio Kletnoy
No More Lies - Miche'le
Toxic in the Deep - Adele vs. Britney
In Private - Dusty Springfield
Tick Tick Trick - Dina Delicious

Hour 4
Dark Side of Staying Alive - Pink Floyd vs. the Bee Gees
A conversation with Katie Lee about her new book, Endless Summer Cookbook
Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers
On My Way - Axwell & Ingrosso
A conversation with Anna Chlumsky about roles on HBO's Veep and Broadway's Living on Love
Style (Division 4 Mix) - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment