Monday, April 27, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, April 27, 2015

Hour 1
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy
Mister Sister - Kate Pierson
Free - Ultra Nate
Can't Deny My Love - Brandon Flowers
I'll Be There - Chic

Hour 2
Sissy that Walk - RuPaul
A conversation with Jill Soloway about her Amazon Prime show, Transparent
Tick Tick Trick - Dina Delicious
A conversation with Dina Delicious about Bruce Jenner
On My Way - Axwell & Ingrosso

Hour 3
Ghost Town - Adam Lambert
More with Dina Delicious
Tick Tick Trick - Dina Delicious
Guitars and Microphones - Kate Pierson
Ex's and Oh's - Elle King
A conversation with Tia Mowry about her new Cooking Channel show, Tia at Home
Style (Division 4 Mix) - Taylor Swift

Hour 4
Set Me Free - Robert Clivilles with Kimberly Davis
A conversation with Robert Clivilles
Set Me Free - Robert Clivilles with Kimberly Davis
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
Echo - Hardwell with Jonathan Mendelsohn

No comments:

Post a Comment