Friday, July 10, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, July 10, 2015

Hour 1
Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin' - Stephanie Mills
Jive Talkin' - the Bee Gees
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
I'm Caught Up (In a One Night Love Affair) - Inner Life
My Angel Baby - Toby Beau
Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

Hour 2
You Don't Have to Say You Love Me - Dusty Springfield
A conversation with music impressario Simon Napier Bell
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
Shining Star - the Manhattans
That's the Way of the World - Earth, Wind & Fire

Hour 3
Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra
A conversation with Jeff Lewis about the new season of Bravo's Flipping Out
(Love is) Thicker Than Water - Andy Gibb
Feels Like the First Time - Foreigner
Come and Get Your Love - Redbone

Hour 4
Mr. Melody - Natalie Cole
What's Mine - Anne Steele
A conversation with Anne Steele about her EP, What's Mine
Without You - Anne Steele
My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - Karen Carpenter
Love is the Message - MFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment