Friday, July 24, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, July 24, 2015

Hour 1
I Need Your Lovin' - Teena Marie
Le Freak - Chic
Born to be Alive - Patrick Hernandez
Summer Breeze - Seals & Crofts
Summer - War

Hour 2
That's Where the Happy People Go - the Trammps
A conversation with Janice Thom of the National LGBTQ Task Force
More Than a Woman - the Bee Gees
Do You Wanna Get Funky - Peter Brown
Smarty Pants - First Choice
I Wanna Take You There - Gino Soccio

Hour 3
If I Don't Have You - Tamar Braxton
A conversation with Tamar Braxton about her forthcoming album
If I Don't Have You - Tamar Braxton
I've Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
Every 1's a Winner - Hot Chocolate

Hour 4
Car Wash - Rose Royce
I'm Caught Up (In a One Night Love Affair) - Inner Life
Higher and Higher - Rita Coolidge
No No Song - Ringo Starr
A conversation with Michael Starr about his book, Ringo: With a Little Help
Love is the Message - MFSB






No comments:

Post a Comment