Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 13, 2015

Hour 1
Walk the Dinosaur - Was (Not Was)
I Beg Your Pardon - Kon Kan
I Didn't Mean to Turn You On - Robert Palmer
In Your Soul - Corey Hart
Makes No Sense at All - Husker Du
Hero Takes a Fall - the Bangles

Hour 2
Meeting in the Ladies Room - Klymaxx
A conversation with Bevy Smith about her Sirius XM Radio Andy show Bevelations
Nasty - Janet Jackson
I Melt with You - Modern English
Dance Hall Days - Wang Chung

Hour 3
Time and Tide - Basia
A conversation with Martha Wash, Linda Clifford, Evelyn "Champagne" King, and James Arena about their First Ladies of Disco project
Show Some Love - First Ladies of Disco

Hour 4
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
Seven Wonders - Fleetwood Mac
A conversation with Aya Cash about her FXX show, You're the Worst
Something Going On - Frida
I Touch Roses - Book of Love
I Love a Man in Uniform - Gang of Four

No comments:

Post a Comment