Monday, October 5, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 2, 2015

Hour 1
I Just Want to be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
Pull Up to the Bumper - Grace Jones
Must Be Good to You - Tamar Braxton
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
More, More, More - Andrea True Connection

Hour 2
Relight my Fire - Dan Hartman
A conversation with Janice Thom of the National LGBTQ Task Force
Ring my Bell - Anita Ward
Shame, Shame, Shame - Shirley & Co.
Got to Love Somebody - Sister Sledge
The Hustle - Van McCoy & the Soul City Symphony

Hour 3
I Need a Man - Grace Jones
A conversation with Grace Jones about her new book, I'll Never Write My Memoir
Do or Die - Grace Jones
After Dark - Pattie Brooks
Catfish - Tamar Braxton
A conversation with Tamar Braxton about her new album, Calling All Lovers
Free Fallin' - Tamar Braxton
Must Be Good to You - Tamar Braxton

Hour 4
Giants - Matt Nathanson
A conversation with Matt Nathanson about his new album, Show Me Your Fangs
Show Me Your Fangs - Matt Nathanson
Adrenalin - Matt Nathanson
A conversation with filmmaker Ondi Timoner about her documentary, Brand: A Second Coming
Love is the Message - MFSB

No comments:

Post a Comment