Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 21, 2015

Hour 1
I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
Giants - Matt Nathanson
White Light - George Michael
In the Middle - Jr. Jr.
Catfish - Tamar Braxton

Hour 2
BURNITUP! - Janet Jackson with Missy Elliot
A visit with Dr. Frank Spinelli
Let You Go - Secret Someones
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
Never Let Me Go - Division 4
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers with Tinashe

Hour 3
White Flag - Dido
A conversation with Lea Thompson about the 30th anniversary of Back to the Future
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Adore Delano
Kiss Me - Olly Murs
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding

Hour 4
Let's Have a Kikeee - Alaska Thunderfuck vs. Scissor Sisters
Shine - Years & Years
If I Were Free Fallin' - Beyonce vs. Tom Petty
Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison
Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne

No comments:

Post a Comment