Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 14, 2015

Hour 1
Where is the Love - Black Eye Peas
Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
Billionaire - Travie McCoy with Bruno Mars
Kiss Me - Olly Murs
Bang Bang (My Baby Show Me Down) - Adore Delano
If U Got It - Chris Malinchak

Hour 2
On My Mind - Ellie Goulding
Under the Influence - Elle King
Gone Daddy Gone - Gnarls Barkley
Catfish - Tamar Braxton
Levels - Nick Jonas

Hour 3
Something's Coming - Jill Hennessy
A conversation with Jill Hennessy about her new album, I Do
Real - Jill Hennessy
Finally - CeCe Peniston
Magnets - Disclosure with Lorde

Hour 4
I Want Your Love - Lady Gaga
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers with Tinashe
A conversation with Peter Sarsgaard about his new movie, Experiment
Angela's Eyes - Guy Garvey
Closing Time - Semisonic
Disappointing - John Grant with Tracey Thorn

No comments:

Post a Comment