Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 6, 2015

Hour 1
Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol
I Got You - Split Enz
Every Day I Write the Book - Elvis Costello & the Attractions
Cool for Cats - Squeeze
Make a Move on Me - Olivia Newton-John
Miami Vice Theme - Jan Hammer

Hour 2
I Need a Man - Grace Jones
A conversation with Grace Jones about her book, I'll Never Write My Memoirs
Slave to the Rhythm - Grace Jones
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
Sex as a Weapon - Pat Benatar
Jingo - Jellybean

Hour 3
This Time I Know it's For Real - Donna Summer
A conversation with Greg Scarnici about his new book, I Hope My Mother Doesn't Read This
Bring Me to Life - Undercover
Find Some Lovin' - Undercover
Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Playing my Song - Undercover

Hour 4
Space Age Love Song - A Flock of Seagulls
A conversation with Emeril Lagasse about his new book, Essential Emeril
Shattered Glass - Laura Branigan
Nasty Girl - Vanity
Venus - Frankie Avalon
A conversation with Frankie Avalon about his new book, Frankie Avalon's Italian Family Cookbook
Rockit - Herbie Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment