Thursday, October 15, 2015

The JOLT Playlist, October 15, 2015

Hour 1
Umbrella (Live) - Taylor Swift
My Neck, My Back (Live) - Elle King
I Want Your Love - Lady Gaga
Kiss Me - Olly Murs
Let You Go - Secret Someones
With Every Heartbeat - Robyn

Hour 2
All of This and Nothing - Dave Gahan & Soul Savers
A conversation with life coach Stefanie Ziev about the On the Hook Movement
Jump - Madonna
Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Adore Delano
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers with Tinashe

Hour 3
BURNITUP! - Janet Jackson with Missy Elliot
A conversation with Joe Zee about his book, That's What Fashion Is, as well as his new ABC show, FABLife
It's a Beautiful Life - Ace of Base
Hold My Hand - Hootie & the Blowfish
ArmaJena - Nicole Scherzinger
A conversation with Nicole Scherzinger about NBC's Best Time Ever
Baby Love - Nicole Scherzinger

Hour 4
2 Heads - Coleman Hell
Giving Up on You - Wild Belle
A conversation with Mark-Paul Gosselaar about his new NBC sitcom, Truth Be Told
Fire and the Flood - Vance Joy
A conversation with Vance Joy about his current tour, as his debut album, Dream Your Life Away
Georgia - Vance Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment